The above shot was taken after I sat on the porch mindlessly playing with 2 twist ties for about half an hour. (Talk about a waste of time...but the weather was nice, it allowed my mind to wander...) I ended up twisting them together, and forming a heart! The photographer in me immediately ran to grab my phone (errr....i mean my big professional camera.....since that's what it was bought for....RIGHT!?).
Since Spring has waken itself early this year (GLORIOUS - it's my favorite time of year!), we've been collecting lizards of all shapes and sizes. It's my youngest son's FAVORITE hobby! He had gotten a bug cage for Christmas, and it's finally getting used! He's thrilled to catch new lizards each day after the others were let free escaped during the night. Today he exclaimed "Mom I caught 3 lizards, 1 frog, AND I found 2 pennies (he paused to show me his treasures) it's like the BEST day EVER!"
We rode in cars with boys on motorcycles down to the creek, and climbed up on the railroad tracks a few nights ago. Just "explorin"....doing what boys (and Mama's who have boys) do to pass the time! The boys collected treasures from the tracks, and threw rocks down into the creek below. I of course took a picture! We watched the sunset from the tracks before heading home. I love evenings such as these!
My Sweet Boys - What more can I say. They make my whole world spin 'round. They are the blood pumping through my veins, and the smile on my face each morning. I love them to pieces!




No comments:
Post a Comment