The photo on the bottom is a craft I'd like to do for my own home.. with the huge frames, filled with so many smaller photographs, rather than just one large one. To me it's like a cork board but more "airy". I am just in love with it!!! Plus, they just have a shabby chic feel to them which pulls me in!
Here's another example from Pinterest:
I'm so obsessed with everything Parisian. I mean.... who doesn't want to get swept away in the city of romance!? Anything with the Eiffel Tower, or streets that look remotely European make me take a second look... so I can get my fix for Paris by scrolling through the endless number of photos from Paris. It's so perfect!!!
In OTHER news...... it STORMED yesterday. Not a big deal in places where it storms all the time, but definitely a big deal here in the waste land known as Nevada. Bleh... always so DRY! But here's physical proof of our rain.... I even got the excitement of driving in it! It's hilarious to me however that as soon as the first few drops hit, people start hitting their brakes. I laugh every time! It's rain people... not acid!!!!! Enjoy it!



I like how the sun light comes through those framed pictures, really gives them life. Great pin!
ReplyDelete