Soooo.... with this being my first blog post, and my last week of work I don't really know WHERE to begin exactly. I feel that it should have some sort of importance, just not sure what that might be. I don't have a direction that I plan on taking this blog.... I'm doing it more in hopes of it leading me somewhere. The writing (see: typing...) is therapeutic, thus the reason of my wanting to pursue it right now in a time of chaotic changes in my life.
In approximately 5 weeks, my family will be moving back home to FL. We are looking forward to this wonderful change with great anticipation, however, it will be hard to leave our home here in Las Vegas. We have so grown to love our house, & although not too fond of the summer weather, the winter is beautiful. We are 30 minutes from snow covered mountains, while remaining in the snow-less valley. So we get a taste of both worlds and it's fabulous! I feel like we should have went sledding more last year, or that my ALP (abbreviation for my husband) should have went snowboarding more times with his friends. Because we will be leaving before any real snow falls on the mountain this year. That makes me sad because I LOVE the snow.... and once we move back to FL, we'll have to go up to TN or something to see any.
Packing is the activity that we stay most busy with lately. We pack after work most nights, we wake up packing on the weekends. We pack when we have spare time. Clearly we have entirely too much stuff if we have to devote THIS much time to packing. Right!? Although I have to say i'm very impressed with how much we HAVE been able to get rid of. ALP has already taken a truck load of stuff to Goodwill, and we have another truck load of clothes mainly this time. We are going to try and get those to somewhere like an abuse shelter or something similar.
Well that's about it for now.... I know that kind of sounds like a letter to someone, and hopefully with time I can change that and not sound so downright boring. I'll work on that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment