Friday, September 30, 2011

PACK that thing UP!

Getting back into this blog thing is a bit harder than I thought.... how hard could it be to just type some words and add a pic or two... but it's the time it takes to come get on here away from my other responsibilities .... kids... husband...house....chores...packing....
Speaking of which.... that's what we've been doing the most of... PACKING!!!
 
See....it's called PROGRESS!!!!  I've gotten 5 new boxes packed up this week!  YAY for me!!!!!  Linens, kids stuff, glass things, books, and more linens.  :)  Hey.... it's a START!

I went to the vein doctor this past week because I'm having issues with my veins in my legs..... NO i will not be posting any pics of those nasty little things, lol.  But the view from my doctor's room was pretty so I thought I'd share THAT with you!!!  :)


Now..... about the whole "post a picture a day for 30 days"..... I've been TAKING a picture EVERY day.... it's just that I'm unable to get on the computer to post every day.  But I have been taking them at least!  Soooooo maybe every few days I post the newest ones I have.  That way i'm still posting but I can do it in a better time frame for ME!  :)  I doubt anyone (read: my ONLY follower....) will mind!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I mind alright, I need to see a new picture EVERY DAY! Loved the one in your most recent post with little monster and brother-in-law in the tunnel. Keep packing! You can do it. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete