Just a back story for you. I've never been a fan of coffee.... the most our relationship has ever been is at Christmas time each year the past 2 years (only)... I've gotten some kind of caramel thing that's to die for. However, I've never been fond of cold coffee whatsoever. That is.... until recently. I found myself at the store searching for a replacement for my Mt. Dew addiction, when out of the blue I thought to myself "I shall force myself to try this Starbucks Mocha Frappachino". It looks like chocolate milk, it was in a cute milk bottle sort of thing, and so much to my dismay I bought one. THAT my friends... was the un-doing of me!
As you can tell from the above photo, I've become quite "FRIENDLY" with this particular drink. It's my NEW addiction. So yay.... I celebrate not being addicted to Mt. Dew any longer, however..... my wallet is thinning and my waistline expanding. :( NOT a good thing.... and yet I'm drawn to these glass milk bottle drinks like a firefly to a porch light.

Starbucks would be thrilled to read this post! You have justified their entire marketing strategy because obviously, the cute little glass milk bottles really do work. Wouldn't it be nice to be addicted to nothing for once?
ReplyDelete