Simply Joys in my life include {but are not limited to}
1.) watching my children blow the fluffy part off of a dandelion
2.) watching lightening from the safety of my porch
3.) sleeping in.... and realizing that husband has the children downstairs being quiet
4.) smelling bacon and eggs being cooked {this is best if paired with #3}
5.) taking a long walk on a cool autumn night
6.) hearing the voice of ANY of my grandparents on the phone
7.) when my son tells me "mom your awesomer than dad" :)
8.) kisses...unexpected, passionate, at anytime
9.) having family time outdoors
10.) taking the kids on a picnic in the mountains
11.) sleeping during a thunderstorm
12.) getting to dress in my winter clothes
I'm going to continue to add to this list because it's important that I SEE the things in life that make me happy in writing.... I have such a blessed life and it's important to thank God for it everytime I get a chance! :)
I just LOVE this picture of my youngest and my husband riding bikes through the tunnel.... it's blurry but it captures exactly what I wanted it to...something so profound I can't even put it into words. :)
Another photo that just does my heart good..... my youngest picking said dandelion to blow. :) I watched his little red, chapped lips pucker up and blow all the fluff off of it before turning to me with a huge grin on his little face! :)
That's all I have to offer for today.... but life treats me well so I'll be back soon with more pictures! Oh... and today is day 3 of the mom challenge.... and yes I've hugged each of my children the suggested 3 times today, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! We hug a LOT around here!


I wonder if we share so many of the same likes because we're sisters, or did God make us sisters because we shared so much? GREAT list! I especially love numbers 2,4,5,6,8,9,11,& 12. I find that writing down things I enjoy or love puts me in a much better mood and helps me find a little motivation to do everything I need to do.
ReplyDelete